StarFleet Sigma Prime A Star Trek Fandom RPG Game

Please Login Crewmembers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login Crewmembers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a play by post RPG game that is a Non-Canon Fandom RPG game where you take part in a mission either on board ship or at the Academy

Keywords

Latest topics

» Publications(WIKI) are being worked on
A Letter Sent EmptyMon May 17, 2021 11:32 am by TyzonLaque

» Discord Server is Up and running
A Letter Sent EmptyMon May 17, 2021 11:25 am by TyzonLaque

» Positions Needed
A Letter Sent EmptyMon May 17, 2021 11:03 am by TyzonLaque

» A Letter Sent
A Letter Sent EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:03 am by TyzonLaque

» Character Creation Form
A Letter Sent EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:30 am by TyzonLaque

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

A Letter Sent

VictoriaRyder
    VictoriaRyder
    Admiral StarFleet Command
    Admiral StarFleet Command

A Letter Sent Empty A Letter Sent

Post by VictoriaRyder Thu May 13, 2021 12:31 am

Admiral Victoria Ryder sat at her desk in the admin building. She  was going over the potential candidates for the new fleet that forming in the newly discovered Sigma Quadrant.  She came a captains profile that was most promising. So she wrote a subspace message the captain. It read:

My Dear Captain Laque:

I hope this finds you well and in good spirits. I am sending this message, becuase I see that you are just coming back from your LOA status after the loss of your mother. We here at Star Fleet Command send our condolences. The loss of the Matthews family is a loss for us all. Well, in more pleasant news, your request to be re-instated has been approved. Welcome back Tyzon. Now I do have something that you might be interested in. If you have not heard, there has been a newly discovered quadrant of the galaxy that we are naming the "Sigma Quadrant." I want you to head up the expedition to chart the uncharted and meet and have first contact with the races and beings of the Sigma Quadrant. So with no further delay, I am hereby promoting you to Senior Fleet Captain and you will be the commanding officer of the Sigma Prime Fleet, as well as you will be the commanding officer of the USS Firebird, which is a Vesta class refit starship. Your ship is awaiting you at Sigma Prime Command. You are hereby ordered to take the nearest transport to the Sigma Prime Station, which is currently headed by Admiral Sitow. Your transport leaves in 3 days. Please pack all your belongings and have them shipped with you, becuase this maybe a long and drawn out mission.  We are currently also in the process of staffing your senior staff and soon as the selections have been made they will be joining you soon.

Good Luck and God Speed
    Admiral Victoria Ryder
    Star Fleet Command

Last edited by VictoriaRyder on Mon May 17, 2021 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

TyzonLaque and VictoriaRyder like this post

TyzonLaque
    TyzonLaque
    Senior Fleet Captain- USSFireBird
    Senior Fleet Captain- USSFireBird

A Letter Sent Empty A Letter Recieved

Post by TyzonLaque Thu May 13, 2021 10:03 am

Captain Tyzon Laque sat in his quarters reviewing messages that he has received from old friends and family members, after returning from a LOA. He was on a LOA due to his mothers passing. Well wisher messages poured in by the thousands. His adapted family, the Matthews, meant a great deal to the federation. The Matthews helped discover countless new plants and vegetation that helped colonize thousands of worlds. His mother had lead the team that did these things. His mother, Diane, was not enlisted in Star Fleet, but she was a valued asset and consult for the scientific community. As Tyzon scrolled through the messages on his padd, he came across a message of the utmost importance. I was from Admiral Victoria Ryder.

It read:
    My Dear Captain Laque:

I hope this finds you well and in good spirits. I am sending this message, becuase I see that you are just coming back from your LOA status after the loss of your mother. We here at Star Fleet Command send our condolences. The loss of the Matthews family is a loss for us all. Well, in more pleasant news, your request to be re-instated has been approved. Welcome back Chance. Now I do have something that you might be interested in. If you have not heard, there has been a newly discovered quadrant of the galaxy that we are naming the "Sigma Quadrant." I want you to head up the expedition to chart the uncharted and meet and have first contact with the races and beings of the Sigma Quadrant. So with no further delay, I am hereby promoting you to Senior Fleet Captain and you will be the commanding officer of the Sigma Prime Fleet, as well as you will be the commanding officer of the USS Firebird, which is a Vesta class refit starship. Your ship is awaiting you at Sigma Prime Command. You are hereby ordered to take the nearest transport to the Sigma Prime Station, which is currently headed by Admiral Sitow. Your transport leaves in 3 days. Please pack all your belongings and have them shipped with you, because this maybe a long and drawn out mission. We are currently also in the process of staffing your senior staff and soon as the selections have been made they will be joining you soon.

Good Luck and God Speed
    Admiral Victoria Ryder
    Star Fleet Command

"Looks like I am returning back to work." Tyzon thought to himself and he powered off his padd and then he made sure that his transport was secured. So he pressed the commbadge.
    =/\= Senior Fleet Captain Laque to Shuttle bay 3. Come in Shuttle Bay 3.=/\=
    =/\= Shuttle Bay 3 here Captain Laque. How can we help you?=/\=
    =/\= I am just making sure that I am on the passenger list for transport to the Sigma Quadrant.=/\=
    =/\= We have have gotten the orders from Admiral Ryder already and we are awaiting, just a few more confirmations and we will be ready. We will be sending a porter to your quarters to collect your things and we will be expecting you in 3 days time. The trip takes about 2 days time at maximum warp. =/\=
    =/\= Thank you for the confirmation Shuttle Bay 3. Captain Laque out.=/\=

The connection terminated.

"Well that is settled." Tyzon spoke out loud to the empty quarters. He looked at the clock on the wall. It was 0330 in the morning.

"I need to getting some sleep. I am going to be taking command of a very large operation in a few days and I need to get my rest." Tyzon said to himself. "My senior staff will soon learn that I run a very tight ship and operation. If we are going to make this operation a success, then they are going to need a good leader. So I need to get my rest." So Tyzon, powered down his padd and climbed into bed and turned of the lights and he let sleep overcame him and dreamt og what is to come.

TyzonLaque and VictoriaRyder like this post

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 am